Thanks for visiting my site! I am a business development consultant and professional referral agent specializing in network marketing! Join this winning team today!

Saturday, October 6, 2012

The best is yet to come!

Its Saturday evening and I was chilling and relaxing. Today was my youngest son's birthday party and Im exhausted. I hadn't planned on writing tonight but something special happened. One of the Leaders in my company held an emergency conference call. Before I go on,  I want to say how Great my GOD is. I know we hear that a lot. People say it everyday and while God is "Good all the time", its an awesome feeling when he shows himself GREAT in other people.

Tonight my upline Curtis Cross, (yes, same last name, no relation) revealed a new marketing plan that he has come up with to help us grow our business bigger and faster that ever before. I will share more about that on Monday, but I want to leave you with this; Do not question GOD for HE knows the plans he has for you. As I write those words, they are revelation for me as well. I have had a rough couple of months. While I was/am going though, I can tell the end is in sight. Everyone has given me encouragement during this time but it was very hard to receive. My thought process was trying to comprehend WHY and just couldnt. I never came up with an answer but I kept hearing this very clearly...Be patient and I will see you through. Its almost like HE interrupted my thoughts, said that, and then was like, back to your regularly scheduled program.

I say that, to say this...This marketing plan is awesome and I feel will be the answer to some of my questions and prayers. If you are on my team, know something BIG is coming and get ready. If you are not and want to be, CLICK HERE. If you are in another business but are here to learn tips on how to grow your bottom line, stay tuned. The best is yet to come!

Good night and have a blessed weekend.

No English? Choose a language